Thursday, October 19, 2017

Late 2017 Update!

For those of you coming on down here at 2017 and later, welcome! Our site is now:

www.thegamblerseries.us

With the .com, I was trying to make my own site and not use Blogger, and for a while, it was working. However, Google told me that I could not use their advertisements on my own site, so I moved the whole thing back to Blogger. Still, I could not get the advertising back. So, I let the .com expire and went to .us.

I now have to go to the sites that bring the traffic to this site and let them know that the site has a different domain.

I also want to apologize for the folks who went to the old domain and got a 404. Sorry! My idea is to have my novels up for free with a website I made, but it just appears that it's best to have it on Blogger. I will make a site that links to all of these stories I have coming up. But at this time, I don't have a lot of news or details to put up at this moment as of October 19th, 2017.

Until then, enjoy Vol. 1 of the Gambler.

Robbee T.

No comments:

Post a Comment